top of page

Getting Licensed in another State

Licensing rules for DC, Maryland, and Virginia

Are you an agent looking to sell in a neighboring state/District?  Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC have rules which allow you to get licensed in their state without taking the full course, if you currently hold a license in one of those locations.

Below are links to the state boards explaining what you need to do.

bottom of page